Wastewater Engineers, Inc.Products and Machines
ST-Tanks: Settling And Filtration System
Streams that have a large amount of suspended solids often need to have those solids removed before treatment. A model ST-Tank is specifically designed to collect fluids and allow retention time for solids to settle. A solids filtration unit is designed to reside below the tank to collect the solids for disposal. The ST-Tanks have a 45 angle, and are available in several sizes in steel. Optional equipment is also available.
- Certain size ST-Tanks are available in 60o angle.
- ST-Tanks are available in 350 gal., 500 gal., 1000 gal., 1500 gal., and 2000/+ gal. Capacities.
- Steel or polypropylene construction.
- Solids filtration equipment:
- WE-MC-S solids filter & de-watering cart
- GBF Series gravity bed filters
- Downstream polishing filtration.
- WE-Maxi Oil Belt Skimmer.
- Automated sludge valve for hands free “burping” of accumulated solids.
- Level indicator lights.
- High level warning alarm.
- All tanks carry a full (5) year warranty against leakage.
- All steel tanks and components are coated with two-part epoxy paint.
- For details on options see data sheets included in this section.