Wastewater Engineers, Inc.Products and Machines
RT-65-DB Manual Batch Treatment
- Requires only (15) minutes of non-skilled, attendant labor per batch
- Treats (65) gallons per Batch
- Dimensions: 36″ L x 36″ W x 72″ H
- 3/4″ NPT inlet and 1-1/2” NPT outlet fittings – allows for hard plumbing in/out
- Unit is equipped with a NEMA (12) enclosed Manual Motor Starter, receptacle plug for the sump
- pump, and an 115VAC Service power cord.
- Clean water discharge valve for discharge of processed water
- Separate sludge discharge valve for remaining sludge/processed water evacuation
- All fluids/sludge is discharged via gravity to a sludge cart, which resides below the mix tank. A
- perforated poly bag resides inside the sludge cart – thus, solids (sludge) is caught in the poly bag –
- while water is allowed to seep through the poly bag and into a collection sump.
- Sump pump is float-activated and will automatically transfer fluids from the RT unit to either recycle
- tank or to sewer. Sump pump is rated at 37gpm. (at 10′ of head)
- Electrical requirements are 115VAC service w/single plug-in cord (supplied w/unit)
- HO Package (Optional)
- Upgraded version of the above described is available as a total package including a control panel to
- replace the (above described) ‘On/Off’ switch with the following features:
- Reduced labor, requires only (5) minutes of attendance per batch
- Operator will push “fill start” button on the control panel that will utilize a fill pump and thus, transfer
- effluent from its source. The filling will continue until a ‘full’ level is attained – at which time the
- pump will stop and an indicator light will advise “RT Full”. Transfer pump is air operated. Pump will
- draw and pump effluents from 20 ft and deliver 15gpm@ 25 ft. of head. Pump is mounted to RT unit.
- Countdown, mixer/timer. May be set from 0 – 15 minutes. Switch turns on mixer and will shut off
- mixer upon completion of timer cycle.
- Canister bag filter (Model WE-625) for final polish of processed fluids. Unit is mounted to RT and
- will provide capability to capture ‘pin’ floc that may pass through poly bag sludge filter. Unit
- features a re-usable/cleanable bag.
RT 100 – 1000 Series
These units are semi-automatic batch treatment machines, capable of running 2 batches per hour. The RT-100 HO is a 100 gallon unit, the RT-350-HO is a 350 gallon unit and so forth.
All units feature:
- HD Steel Construction
- Designed to be operated by custodial personnel
- Allen Bradley Controls
- Push button auto fill function
- Auto indexing filter bed
- Rinse down package
- Float activated discharge pump
- Final stage canister fill
This series consist of the following units:
- RT-200-HO Show above
Highlights of the series:
- Simple, safe, and cost effective
- Fully Automatic packages available
- Many labor saving features and options
- Requires only 10 minutes of attendant labor per batch
- No hazardous by-products
- Guaranteed to meet discharge limits to local sewer
- Sludge is guaranteed to pass TCLP
- Low maintenance, available 3 year, 100% parts replacement warranty
- Handles most aqueous based fluid
NOTE: Many waste streams require pretreatment – the removal of gross amounts of oils, solids and similar. WE, Inc. designs and supplies complete turn-key components, which will address these requirements. Please see your local sales engineer for details.