Model #461 Dumping Station
The low profile Model #461 is intended for use as a dumping station for either floor scrubbing equipment or mop buckets. The unit features (2) shallow, screened baskets at the front of the unit. Theses screened baskets have 1/8” perforations, handgrips, and a 2’ depth to promote the accumulation of large debris from floor cleaning operations. The user simply dumps water to pass through the perforated basket. Either an electrical (Model #461E) or air (Model #461A) float-activated pump is located at the rear of the unit to automatically transfer fluids to a holding tank. See your W.E., Inc. Sales Representative for pricing on the different models available.
Model #461 provides user with a simple, cost-effective and automated method for disposal/separation of dirty floor cleaning fluids:
- Only one (1) moving part: float-activated pump
- Used with floor scrubbers or mop bucket
- Reduces back-strain for manual dumping
- Auto Float Pump prevents pump burn-out from “forgetful” users
- Sturdy construction - lasts for years.
- Steel construction with a (2) part immersion epoxy finish.
- Screened baskets are (20) lbs. each for ease in handling.
- Standard configuration is 4’W x 6’L x 1’H.
- Model #461E is provided with a float-activated electric pump. Requires an 115VAC electrical
- service. 19’ maximum vertical head. 1-1/2” NPT discharge outlet.
- Model #461A is provided with a float activated air diaphragm pump. Requires an 115VAC electrical
- service and compressed air. 25’ maximum vertical head. 1” NPT discharge outlet.
|Float Activated Sump Pump||Lift Up Splash Guard Cover||Pull Out Screen Baskets|